Free Firestorm for Hue for Android APK Download
Fire effects for your Philips Hue lights
Set the mood using your Philips Hue lights. Watch your lights glow and flicker to the sounds of a fire.
• Candlelight — Flickering flame from a candle in the wind
• Lava — Molten rock oozes out of the volcano
• Fireplace — Glowing fire with wood crackling as it slowly burns
• Campfire — Flames dance quickly with crickets chirping
• Toggle fire sound effects
• Change fire audio (default, lava, fireplace, campfire)
• Set fire volume
• Toggle fire light effects
• Change flicker rate (default, glow, slow, medium, fast)
• Change flicker delay (default, off)
• Change the color of the fire light effects
• Change the brightness of the fire light effects
• Change default end state (on, off, revert)
• Change sleep end state (on, off, revert)
• Auto-start, Auto-stop, and Auto-restart fire (auto-restart activates auto-start and auto-stop)
LIGHTS / GROUPS
Select one or more lights for your fire light show on the Lights/Groups tab. Choose a group that you set up using your Philips Hue app, or create a new group in the Firestorm for Hue app. To edit a group in the list, swipe the item to the left and tap the pencil icon. When you add, remove, or change lights, pull down the list to refresh.
• Sleep Timer with audio fade out. Sleep End State setting lets you choose what happens to the state of the lights when the sleep timer ends.
• Bluetooth and Casting supported via Google Home app.
I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate the app. By leaving a review, I can continue to improve Firestorm for Hue and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott