Bezpłatne pobieranie MCP Mayan Tzolkin na Androida
Weź codzienne energie świętego kalendarza Majów z Tobą, dokądkolwiek się udasz.
Pobierz plik APK
PLEASE NOTE: This app is based on the traditional count by the Mayan Elders and it is NOT related to the Dreamspell/13 moon Calendar which is a 20th century invention not recognized by the Maya.
We built this app to enable you to connect with the energies of the sacred Tzolkin calendar—perhaps the most well known of all the Mayan calendars—and to understand the meaning of the Tzolk’in’s essential building blocks—namely, the day signs and the numbers.
What’s so special about the MCP Mayan Tzolkin? Two things:
Typically, other Mayan Calendar apps define the Tzolkin’s twenty day signs and the thirteen numbers individually, and use those descriptions in place of the daily energies, which is not the way the Mayan Calendar was meant to be practiced. To our knowledge there are no compilations of the 260 daily energies that integrate the meaning of each day sign with the meaning of the number that accompanies it. This is critical, for the numbers do in fact influence the day signs, and change the energy and power of each specific day—for example, 2 Lamat is not the same as 11 Lamat.
For the first time, the entire series of these energies is now available in their complete form, and on a mobile platform—260 unique daily energies finely tuned to the realities of modern day life.
In addition, while other apps generally take their day sign, number and “energy of the day” descriptions from various non-Maya sources, the “Energies of the Day” in our app are based on authentic interpretations and practices of the Tzolkin that have been made available to us by the Maya of the Guatemalan highlands.
MCP Mayan Tzolkin features:
• Complete set of the 260 “Energies of the Day,” each one meticulously interpreted for the context of modern-day life, taking into account not only the meaning of the day sign but also each accompanying number and the general context of the current Trecena
• Sophisticated, beautifully rendered glyph, number and deity graphics
• The well-known Mayan Calendar Portal Tzolkin calendar rings, in full dynamic, interactive mode
• Explanation of the nature, meaning and purpose of the sacred Tzolk’in, including listings of the 20 day signs and 13 numbers in both Yucatec and K’iche’ Maya
• A calculator to convert Gregorian (Western) dates into Tzolkin dates
• Full descriptions of the 20 sacred day signs and the 13 numbers, based on the traditions of the Maya of Guatemala
• Full descriptions of the 13 deities associated with the thirteen numbers
Since ancient times, the Maya have used the 260-day Tzolkin as their personal astrological calendar. Incredibly accurate regardless of culture, race, gender, faith, or ethnicity, the Tzolkin remains, to this day, profoundly relevant to the human experience, and to our modern lives and lifestyles in particular.
Unlike the Long Count calendar whose current cycle ends on 12.31.2012, and whose original usage and meaning has been completely overrun by popular notions of doomsday scenarios, the sacred Tzolk’in is a deeply personal astrological calendar.
Check out some of praise for our daily energy posts from our Facebook page since the very first day:
~ THANK YOU! You speak right from the bottom of my soul. This is exactly what I've been going through lately...
~ Thank you so much for the insight. I always start my day here :)
~ Wow, the sync that this post has today with me, [is] completely relevant to my situation. I really enjoy your posts MCP … this is amazing info!
~ This is so accurate it's scary some days... and I don't believe in zodiac and horoscopes and stuff like that usually.
~ I got chills reading this… something is VERY on point here...
~ I would just like to say thank you for the effort and energy that you extend to putting these [energies] together for our benefit at this cycle in time of our existence.
The Mayan Calendar Portal and all of its properties, including the MCP Mayan Tzolkin mobile application, are produced by LUCITÀ Inc.