Baixar Random Dungeon & Map Generator for D&D 5e & PF 1 grátis para Android APK
Jogue DnD5e ou Pathfinder 1e sozinho ou em um grupo sem DM ou use como uma ferramenta de DM.
Capturas de tela
Endless RPG is a random dungeon and map generator for Dungeons and Dragons 5e and Pathfinder 1e roleplaying games aimed at solo players or players who want to explore without a DM. The explore-as-you-go design is great for playing alone, but the DM tools also provide map making help to focus on story instead of encounter design.
ENDLESS RPG IS A D&D / PATHFINDER TOOL
The Random Dungeon Generator is a tool for playing tabletop role-playing games alone, in a small group without a DM, or as a DM tool for building adventures. It is not a standalone game and will not DM combat for you. The purpose of the map generator is to allow players to play without a dedicated DM or to allow DMs to focus more on story than map generation.
D&D 5TH EDITION OR PATHFINDER 1E
The two most popular tabletop roleplaying systems are supported. All standard bestiary is included for Pathfinder, and D&D support includes the Tomb of Foes and Volo's Guide. These additional monster manuals can be turned on or off in settings, allowing you to customize the dungeon based on the books you own.
PLAY PATHFINDER OR DND ALONE OR IN A GROUP WITHOUT A DM
The Random Dungeon Generator allows you to explore a randomly-generated map (tower, ruin, etc.) through a fog-of-war discovery system with encounters, traps, tricks and treasures shown as you encounter them. This is great for solo play or those without a DM. Read more about playing d&d or pathfinder solo.
The DM Tools allow the app to take the burden out of being a game master. The DM can use the tool to do the heavy lifting of designing the map while the DM focuses on story. Quickly create dungeons with a specific environment, choose the enemy, customize encounters and treasure, etc.
ENDLESS RPG FEATURES:
* Create random dungeons, caves, ruins, crypts, towers and castles.
* Multi-level map support allows you to create caves that lead to ruins, towers with dungeons below and other multi-level options.
* Expansion supported: Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes and Volo’s Guide to Monsters
* Player’s mode includes parties of up to 8 characters and a fog-of-war discovery system
* DM mode supports customizing maps with unique encounters, treasures and event messages, moving objects around on the map and weeding out the unwanted by deleting encounters, traps, treasures, etc.
* A Quick Battle mode for keeping up with current HP of all combatants
* A Battle Map mode to help with tactical combat.
* Tracks all treasure looted and monsters defeated to make end-of-session wrap up easier to handle.
* Supports DnD5e and Pathfinder 1e
EXPORT TO A VIRTUAL TABLETOP OR TO USE OFFLINE USE
DM Mode allows you to email the map of the dungeon level, which can help when trying to use the dungeon in Roll20 or other virtual tabletops or simply playing offline. You can email a legend with the map that will show all encounters, treasures, etc. You can also view the map full screen in order to take a screenshot.
MULTIPLE DUNGEON TYPES AND MULTI-LEVELS
The missions created by Endless RPG can encompass different types of 'dungeons' including caves, ruins, strongholds or the classic dungeon. The missions can also be on a single level or multiple levels mixing and matching the dungeon types, so you can explore a cave that leads to ruins or a stronghold with a dungeon below it. This can add more flavor to your D&D 5e adventure.
SPECIAL THANKS TO :
Brian Childress, Chris Tollefsen, Dafrca, Dan Lee, Jaime Rivera, Jens Krayborre, John Burke, John J. Matta, Luca Basset, Morgan Collins, Stormraider and Victor Gyllenberg
😀 DOWNLOAD NOW 😀